Residential Treatment Homes
Shangri-La's Residential Treatment Homes (RTH) provide daily living supports to individuals with chronic mental illness in a group-home setting with 24-hour staffing.
Arthur Street Duplexes
The Arthur Street Duplexes provide a shared-living option for individuals with a serious mental illness. The 2-bedroom, drug and alcohol-free, partially furnished duplexes are located in Eugene.
- Recovery-based services
- Independent living supports
- Skill-building supports to assist in the transition to more independent living
- AMHI ("Aim-High") Eligible
- Willing to live with a house-mate
- Be drug and alcohol free
- Actively participating in treatment
Independent Living Services
The Independent Living Services (ILS) Program provides one-on-one individualized services to people with a serious mental illness in their own home.
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Meal prep; nutrition support
- Light housekeeping
- Shopping; budgeting
- Medical management
- Health monitoring
- Community navigation; integration
- Adaptive skills development
- Communication supports
- Social recreation
Service provided in Marion, Linn, and Lane counties.
Rental Assistance Program
The Rental Assistance Program assists individuals with serious mental illness to:
- Obtain affordable housing
- Increase independent living skills
- Lean how to be a successful tenant and good neighbor
- At risk of being homeless
- Under supervision of the PSRB
- Involved with adult corrections or on parole/probation in Lane Co.
- Being released from the Oregon State Hospital for a Residential Treatment Facility in Lane Co.
For more information, please contact:
Housing Resource Specialist